Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Saturday, October 27, 2012

What's on Your Plate?

We recently received this beautiful email from "L":
Dear Maria and Rick,

Thank you forever for your inspiration, tangling has proved to be my salvation!

When I was quite ill this summer my husband and I did a joint project for our  Christmas gifts. My husband turned the wooden decorative plates from Brazilian Cherry wood with an indentation in which he glued 12 different circles on card stock decorated with my tangling and then poured on a resin that hardened like glass.

We are so pleased with the result. Hope that you enjoy the photos!  



They are beautiful! We so appreciate you sharing them with everyone.

Be sure to click images for larger views.

2 comments:

Zachary said...

Wow! Those are absolutely beautiful! I'm jealous of the people on L's Christmas list!

Margaret Bremner, Artist said...

Agreeing with Zachary!