"So, Rick and Maria, where's your book about Zentangle?"
We are working on it. Actually, we've been working on it for . . . well . . . let's just say, we've been working on it for a while. But now, with important help from wonderful people, we are on a regular schedule and we are making great progress.
And, we want you to be part of it.
- Tell us about you and Zentangle.
- What does it mean to you?
- What did you discover about yourself?
- How did it affect you. . . your life . . . your art?
- How did it affect others?
- Whether it seems quirky or profound, simple or grand, what's your Zentangle story?
Tell your story in the comments below or email it to us.
And thank you for being part of this adventure!
If you submit your story it means you agree that we are free to use it or not use it and we might edit it. Please include your initials and tell us in which country you live.
About that hand
That hand is one of a pair of bookends that we bought from Sandy Bartholomew, CZT, when we visited her delightful store, Wingdoodle, in Warner, NH (USA). Maria tangled it with a Sakura Pigma Micron Brown 01.
Click image for larger view.