Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Thursday, June 2, 2011

Stripes - Challenge #24

Challenges from Laura Harms, CZT, continue to inspire. This week's challenge is about stripes.

Here are Maria's contributions and comments.

Simplicity in stripes . . . and then more stripes . . . and more fun!

I was experimenting with my favorite walnut ink (from Paper and Ink Arts) and I just couldn't stop! Life is good.

M.





P.S.
My sister Sue chose #3. She loved all your comments!

Click images for larger views.

10 comments:

Daniele OBrien Design, CZT said...

Wonderful tangles, that walnut ink adds another dimension to these lovely tiles. I do love the little white "bubbles" and "perfs" on number 3!

Sue Clark said...

Wow! The walnut ink really adds a lot of contrast to these tiles. I love all the movement in your work-very pretty!

Lois Heinani Stokes said...

Simplicity in stripes and in the addition of color ~ Fabulous

Jane Monk said...

This is really Zentangle ... I hope this makes sense!

Shelly Beauch said...

I am loving your magic Maria and I agree... Life is good!

Carole Ohl said...

The one in the middle is my favorite. I love the sparklies that are peeking through from far away.

jodi said...

Your work leaves me breathless! Thank-you for your inspiration and all you do! Love Love Love this!
Jodi Ehler CZT 4

jodi said...

Oh Yes and the Paper and Ink catalog is also a big favorite of mine I have ordered several things from them!

Roshanda said...

They are all wonderful! Very inspiring work!!

Zentangle said...

Paper and Ink is owned by a CZT and old friend, it is a wealth of interesting art supplies with a wonderful group of people who work there , and who know their products. m