Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Sunday, November 28, 2010

Facets & Newsletter

We just sent out our Novermber 28, 2010 newsletter.  You can read it online here.

Here are some larger images of a new tangle, facets, for you to enjoy.





Thanks again to Nancy Pinke, CZT, for sharing this great new tangle with us. Be sure to read the instructions on how to create facets in our newsletter.

Click images for larger view.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your inspiring website!
Since "Tangling" my drawings are steadily improving.here are endless subject matter out there to draw.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Nancy - I'd recently seen something similar in a font and thought it would make a nice tangle but no time to sort it out - now I don't have to can just use your steps - can't wait to try it.

Carole Ohl said...

I'm going to sit down with my turkey leftovers, a little glass of wine, and play with some Facets!! Thanks, Nancy, this looks like fun!!

maudiemay said...

I love this tangle. I can almost hear the ripple of pages in a book as you run your fingers over the edges.

kass said...

Well done Nancy, great tangle xx

Kass

Anonymous said...

Love facets....Thank you!

Sue Clark said...

Great new tangle, Nancy! Will be trying this one soon. Thanks for sharing.

DreamScribe in Tasmania said...

Thank you for sharing this great tangle, Nancy! [picks up her pen, a tile, and starts tangling] ...meanwhile, in the background, we hear the distant sound of a laptop lid closing quietly, as it is once again abandoned for the tactile and nourishing world of Pen and Paper.

Shelly Beauch said...

Oh yes, thanks Nancy for facets, It makes a fabulous effective tangle!

Anonymous said...

Completely enjoying this tangle. Instantly meditative when I paired it up with my favorite polyphonic group Anonymous 4. The music and the drawing resolve so well together. Thanks Nancy for sharing this tangle.

Bette Abdu said...

Thanks for the tangle. I saw this on your site and but I came up with a different approach to get the same look. I'm going to try you steps next.