Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Monday, December 27, 2010

Simplicity Challenge

Laura Harms, CZT, issued a challenge on her blog. Her challenge was "simplicity."

She's doing a weekly challenge on her blog if you're interested in playing.

Here's Maria's contribution to her Laura's simplicity challenge.



A string, some crescent moon, with a touch of fescu echoing her string.

Click image for larger view.

4 comments:

i am the diva said...

it's beautiful Maria! Thanks for joining in! Merry Christmas!

Terri Greenberg said...

Ain't it true that simple is sometimes harder than it looks?

Genevieve said...

That's lovely, Maria. I'm wondering if this can be extended to write a cursive word. Hmmmmmm... time to experiment!

creative side said...

This must be a first. I'm up at Pacific time 5:15 and I've beat you to today's post. You are always there in the morning, but I'm up early. I always enjoy my morning Zentangle treat.