Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Sunday, March 21, 2010

A, Bee, Z . . .

Sun is shining this morning so I took Maria's Zentangle outside for a picture.  Showed it to the girls in our backyard hives. They seemed to enjoy it on their way to gather Spring nectar flows.

Happy Spring! (or Fall, for our friends south of the equator)

3 comments:

revbyrd said...

oh, now that is just plain cool.

huntla1 said...

I must say your blog truly inspires me. If I only could learn to shade like Maria. I have watched the video and watched it again. I think I need some words to go along with it. When I shade, mine just looks dirty. I obviously am not doing something right. That aside, I am really enjoying the blog.

Shelly Beauch said...

Wonderful, I love the flow of this one, I have been trying to practise this style with a whirl but just have'nt quite got it so it was a delight this morning to find you little treasure. Thanks.