Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Monday, March 29, 2010

Gratitude


My middle-of-the-night thoughts have brought me back, once again, to gratitude. I am grateful for Rick, our family, friends, a warm kitchen, the constant availability of clean water, good food (and some good wine) and always, a pen and paper at hand to ease my aching creativity outbursts.

- Maria



Click Images to Enlarge

7 comments:

Rose said...

Your post says it all, Maria... I am grateful for the simple things in life, for freedom to express my feelings, and a roof over my head with many friends and supportive family. I love what you did with your tangles today. xo Rose

Sherry Goodloe said...

I love them as well! :)
someone asked me to show you one of my zentangles that I did on canvas. Here is the link if you'd like to take a look: http://gotart4u.blogspot.com/2010/03/zentangled-nude-on-canvas.html

Rose said...

Sherry, that's beautiful!!! I just started following your blog :)

Have a great day!

Zentangle said...

Wow, you've combined my passion for nudes and zentangles........wow! maria

Carole Ohl said...

yes yes yes. zentangles are all about yes.

Shelly Beauch said...

Absolutely agree and I am also grateful for my computer as a link to you all.. love the sharing of passions.

Zentangle said...

I NEVER thought I'd say this.....(because I fought the whole computer thingy for soooo long).....but it is kind of cool to be able to connect to people all over the world in moments...... so I guess I am grateful for that , too. maria