Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Helmet Revisited

Maria turned our friend, John's motorcycle helmet into Zentangle art back in February of 2008.

John came by our house yesterday on his motorcycle for a visit. We took some pictures of how his helmet art had fared these past two and a half years.





(Our friend's last name begins with "Z.")

Other than a few scuffs, it looked just as it did the day it was created. You can read about it's creation in this newsletter. This helmet was not coated or varnished.

Click images for larger view.

6 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

Pretty and practical!

Carole Ohl said...

Ok, I may have to get some of those Chalk Inks. They look like they go on nice and smooth. Where is a good place to get them?

Toni said...

Maria, I see him everywhere in town. I think he thinks i'm a stalker because everytime I see him i say nice Zentangles. haha just over conscious of everything around me! Love the helmet though!!

Christine Hogan said...

How funny - just this very early morning I was going through my copies of your newsletters and I had printed out the original pictures of his helmet back in 2008! It still makes me smile!

Unknown said...

here's a link for chalk ink
http://www.chalkinkworldstore.com/category_s/29.htm

Eva Maria Keiser said...

Super design, love zentangles...