Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Wednesday, March 9, 2011

CZT-V Pix 4

For your continued enjoyment, here are more images of Zentangle inspired artwork that found its way onto our recent seminar's buffet of creativity.






Maria points out images from our scrapbook of tangle inspirations that we've collected over the years.


Click images for larger views.

5 comments:

Carole Ohl said...

Beautiful stuff! I really love the simplicity of the card. and... Gotta find me some shoes to tangle...

stART said...

How lovely to see it all again! Carole, those shoes are extra-cool because they are Toms - they donate a pair for every pair purchased! I wish I could remember who tangled them....

Mary Elizabeth said...

So much talent ~ everyone's work is beautiful!
Thanks for sharing!

Heather Victoria Held said...

I have been enjoying these images of beautiful artwork. thanks for sharing with us!
xo,
Heather

Paula's Jams said...

The shoes are mine :) I had such fun tangling them.