Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Friday, May 4, 2012

More Stitchery

Sally Stratton sent us an email and some images of her Zentangle inspired quilting. They are very beautiful and we wanted to share them with you.


Here's a closer look:



And here's another one:


We enjoyed seeing her application of betweed and shattuck.

We also enjoyed Sally's comment:
Your art allows me a way to quiet my mind in the midst of life's swift moving current.  Thank you.

Thank you, Sally, for sharing your creations with everyone.

-----+-----

We haven't been doing as many blogs recently because, along with introducing Zendala Sets, we've been focusing on getting our book done. (No, really, we are!)



Click images for a closer look.

3 comments:

Margaret Bremner, Artist said...

Ooooo, a book! Yum tiddly-um!

Sally, this quilting is beautiful. I'm quite attracted to needlework and did a lot of embroidery years ago, but I dare not add anything to my wanna-do list!

Tim said...

Do you have anything you can share about the subject of the book? I'm curious, of course.

Annet said...

This is gorgeous, thanks for sharing. Zentangle has inspired me to use it in embroidery, I wrote about it on my blog:
http://fat-quarter.blogspot.com/search/label/ZIA
I'm curious about the book too,looking forward to it.