Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Friday, February 18, 2011

Art is . . .

Another treat sneak peek . . .



And we have a zFlick update
We recently blogged about a cool tool called zFlick. Initially people had problems downloading. So many of you emailed Flikr and Adobe that that zFlick's developer got involved and fixed everything.

We invite you to take another look at our Cool Tool blog and play with zFlick. We've included a couple helpful YouTube's that Kit Murdoch in Australia created. They are are fun and informative. Thanks, Kit!

Click image for larger view.

6 comments:

Kit @ Dreamscribe said...

Most welcome!
:-D

Margaret Bremner, Artist said...

YUM! I like this one even better than the last one!
--Margaret

stART said...

Beautiful - I can't wait! Ruth and I are driving down on Monday so we'll see you Tuesday... I hope I get some sleep before then! I'm so happy I could dance...

- byrd said...

My zFlick works perfectly now, thanks.

Have fun with your new class!

Heather Victoria Held said...

Another Beauty!!!!!!!! This is incredible Maria!
xo,
Heather

RPLancaster said...

I've been reading about zentangles on various art blogs lately and have been wondering just what are these things? Came across your blog and it was like meeting up with an old friend from High School. I did zentangles all the time then only I called them pop doodles, a variation on theme of Pop Art. I made large posters of them and hung them on my bedroom door.

I think it's time to go get my Pigma pen and visit with this old friend.
Thanks,
paulette