Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Monday, February 7, 2011

Ladyquin

RE sent us this email:

Hi Rick and Maria,

This is one of four ladyquins that I have created. This particular one I've sent you was one that I used Zentangles on. All of the ladyquins I have worked on are in honor of people who have had breast cancer. I hope you like them.



Powerful images. We enjoyed your development of tangleations, particularly on the lower back.

Thank you for sending that.

Click images for larger view.

5 comments:

Heather Victoria Held said...

Wow!!!!!!! This is incredible.
xo,
Heather

Sue Clark said...

Amazing!

Theanne... said...

Beautiful!

Carole Ohl said...

love these!

Carol Esch said...

rosie your work always wonderful....glad we started doodling....