Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Monday, February 7, 2011

Ladyquin

RE sent us this email:

Hi Rick and Maria,

This is one of four ladyquins that I have created. This particular one I've sent you was one that I used Zentangles on. All of the ladyquins I have worked on are in honor of people who have had breast cancer. I hope you like them.



Powerful images. We enjoyed your development of tangleations, particularly on the lower back.

Thank you for sending that.

Click images for larger view.

4 comments:

Heather Victoria Held said...

Wow!!!!!!! This is incredible.
xo,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Carole Ohl said...

love these!

Carol Esch said...

rosie your work always wonderful....glad we started doodling....