Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

And More Betweed

We received some beautiful betweed to share with you.

Donna Hornsby, CZT in Texas wrote,
Hi Rick and Maria,

I just had to share...

Back in August I saw this new little tangle starting to creep in here and there into Maria's work. I deconstructed what I saw and took a few stabs at it. Angie Vangalis told me it was introduced at the Master Class as "Betweed."

Today, I was playing around and attached is some of the fun I am having with this delightful new tangle. Thank you!






And then we received this delightful email and image,
Hello Rick and Maria,

The new tangle from your newsletter made me really happy. And so I would like to thank you for it.

Groetjes,

Mariƫt.


You're most welcome and thank you both!

Click images for larger view.

6 comments:

Luv Creating Cards 'n' Keepsakes said...

What a beautiful Tangled Tile Thank you card. I love the of the choice of additional decorations. Not too sure of the names of these other Zentangles, but looking forward to learning all their names. My children and I have been having fun with your lovely 'Betweed' tangle. It's such an effective way to fill all shapes. Thank you again for the brilliant video you kindly made for us all to see Maria & Rick.

creativelenna said...

I am new to zentangle, but I love "betweed". It was a bit challenging for me at first, but your YouTube video really helped. And, my CZT patsy monk demonstrated it in person for me at my first zentangle ATC swap meet! That was a great help. I want to thank you for all your beautiful art and instruction. : ) lenna

Carole Ohl said...

How can one NOT go Bonkers for Betweed?
Beautiful, Donna and Mariet!

Shelly Beauch said...

Betweed has really touched a spot and is so intriguing to do, it has captured many a heart, thanks again.

Heather Victoria Held said...

These are wonderful!!!! Betweed really is a beautiful tangle to play with!
Heather

Donna Hornsby said...

I agree with Carole... I *am* going bonkers for betweed. I am truly have a blast with it as you all can see!