Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fun Challenge

Find a Zentangle that you did some time ago. Look at it and then put it aside. Then recreate it.

Maria found this Zentangle she had done almost six years ago. It's one that she always liked.


She pondered it, set it aside and then recreated it as she focused on what attracted her to it.



Have fun!

Click images for larger view.

3 comments:

Carole Ohl said...

I love the idea of re-birthing an old tile. These are both beautiful. I can't help but notice the second one has more growing out of it... hmmm. What could that mean? :)

Bizzy B said...

I love those Dr Suess-like growths coming out of the new tile. Does this tangle have a name?

I've been tangling for only a month & enjoy looking thru what I've done so far.

Lois Heinani Stokes said...

I too like the Dr Suess-like tangles. Please pull a name out of the hat for it.