Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Friday, October 15, 2010

Now THAT's a Name Tag!

After everyone tangles the back of their name tags, we varnish them.

We left this photo large size so you could appreciate everyone's marvelous Zentangle creations as they were drying outside.



Much more later!

Click image for larger view. Depending on your browser, you can click it again for an even larger view.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all beautiful and so fun to look at. This brings back so many more memories from CZT Class #3. I think I'll wear my nametag to our Zentangle Lovers Group tonight! Thanks for sharing the pictures...and welcome and good luck, Class #4!

Jill said...

That's such a fun idea! I may just have to borrow it for my jewelry price tags ;)

Shelly Beauch said...

Every tag looks so unique and creative.

Donna Hornsby, CZT #3 said...

WONDERFUL! Love 'em all! I wear mine proudly every time I teach a workshop. A warm welcome to Class #4 CZTs!