Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Monday, October 18, 2010

Quilt Squares

Jane Monk (blog) travelled from Tasmania to join our recent Certified Zentangle Teacher seminar. She brought some samples of her Zentangle inspired long-arm quilted squares to share.

They're beautiful and we want you to be able enjoy them, too.




Thanks, Jane!

Click images for larger view.

13 comments:

donna!ee said...

absolutely spectacular!

Genevieve said...

I really enjoyed seeing Jane's work last week, and meeting Jane in person too, she's such a sweetie!

Sarah Garrity said...

Jane's work is amazing! She is so talented and a delightful person to meet!

Tricia, CZT said...

Jane's quilted pieces are GOR-geous... as are her Zentangles and tangles. Such an inspiration!

Heather Victoria Held said...

These are incredible!
Heather

Unknown said...

My,My,MyMyMy! those are absolutely beautiful. I think quilting is such a beautiful art and these zentangles have definitely taken them to a different level

Sue Clark said...

Jane, it was so nice to meet you and see your work in person-absolutely beautiful!

Carole Ohl said...

Wow, imagine a whole quilt of these beauties! Stunning work, Jane. And welcome to the ranks of CZTs! Your students are very lucky.

revbyrd said...

oh, Wow.
I am jealous! I wish I could do that with a sewing machine (I have a fear of the needles)

Melissa said...

I agree with Sue - your work is stunning Jane. Lovely to meet you, Sue and all the other new ZCT's at last week's training!
~ Melissa Hoopes

Anonymous said...

I am so glad the "blog world" can see Jane's superior workmanship. Machine quilting to this degree is a spectacular art achievement! You SEW-so well, Jane!
Howdy from Holly, CZT#4 holistamp@aol.com

crazypatch said...

Gorgeous....

Heather said...

it was this possibility that led me to Zentangles. wonderful work.