Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Thursday, October 21, 2010

More Eye Candy

Zentangle encourages and enables creativity to blossom in many places in different ways. Here are more pictures of Zentangle inspired creations that people brought to share at our recent Certified Zentangle Training seminar.

Enjoy this inspiration . . .











Click images for larger view.

9 comments:

Sue Doran said...

These are all wonderful but I'm particular struck by the ingenious flowers!

Carole Ohl said...

Thanks to all you lovely tanglers, for sharing your work! That was a very classy candy store! Thanks for giving us a peek.

Donna Hornsby (CZT #3 in North Texas) said...

I just *LOVE* the bouquet of tangled flowers! How totally cool in my book! Tangle ON!!!

revbyrd said...

Oh, I do love seeing creativity! Thank you so much for sharing and letting us get inspired!

Jane Monk said...

I did want to take that teapot home! Very beautiful and awe inspiring applications of The Art of Zentangle.

Shelly Beauch said...

Congratulations to everyone who attended the seminar, I enjoy seeing the blossoming and unique creativity!

Michele said...

I also *love* the flowers! I would love directions to make some of those for myself! Please share details!!!

tanglerue said...

Thanks to all who enjoyed the flowers. I seperated the blooms from white poinsettas. There were 3sets of petals. I painted one set blk, one wht, one silver. I then tangled on the white petals.Thanks again. Andrea

Cookie said...

I loved everything, but especially the teapot. Where can you get a blank teapot to zentangle? Is it made of the same material that zentangled ox in the zentangle.com website is? I would love to do a black teapot with white zentangles.