Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pumpkin Time

A dear friend send us this note . . .
Hi Rick & Maria,
Just wanted to say hi and see how you guys were doing.

Maria once mentioned something about creating Zentangles on anything, even white pumpkins! So my son and I picked some up and made one.

Yes that is "Betweed" - what an awesome YouTube video! And I also loved the part where the very vocal Blue Jay starts raising a ruckus in the yard somewhere!

. . . and this image.


Awesome pumpkin and awesome picture. Thank yous to you and your son for that.

We were wondering when someone would mention that Blue Jay!


Click image for larger view.

3 comments:

Carole Ohl said...

Cool. I love the reflection in the bowl, too. I might have to find some white pumpkins this weekend!

Phine said...

The idea to put the pumpkin into the bowl to show its beautyful tangles underneath is awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I have become addicted! I have my art students warm up each day with a Zentangle. I have hinted for the kit for Christmas and am hoping to make it to a training.
jvg