Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Monday, March 29, 2010

Gratitude


My middle-of-the-night thoughts have brought me back, once again, to gratitude. I am grateful for Rick, our family, friends, a warm kitchen, the constant availability of clean water, good food (and some good wine) and always, a pen and paper at hand to ease my aching creativity outbursts.

- Maria



Click Images to Enlarge

5 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

I love them as well! :)
someone asked me to show you one of my zentangles that I did on canvas. Here is the link if you'd like to take a look: http://gotart4u.blogspot.com/2010/03/zentangled-nude-on-canvas.html

Zentangle said...

Wow, you've combined my passion for nudes and zentangles........wow! maria

Carole Ohl said...

yes yes yes. zentangles are all about yes.

Shelly Beauch said...

Absolutely agree and I am also grateful for my computer as a link to you all.. love the sharing of passions.

Zentangle said...

I NEVER thought I'd say this.....(because I fought the whole computer thingy for soooo long).....but it is kind of cool to be able to connect to people all over the world in moments...... so I guess I am grateful for that , too. maria