Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ouch!

A dear friend (who shall remain anonymous!) injured her foot. As it heals, she wears an elastic ankle wrap.


We're not sure if it's healing any better with her Zentangle designed wrap, but it sure looks better!

Materials used: Ace™ brand elastic ankle wrap, Sakura® Pigma Micron 1 and Tylenol®.

Click image for larger view 

8 comments:

Heather Victoria Held said...

looks less painful now!!! Great job!

Heather

Carole Ohl said...

That is one stylin' hurt. Those Zentangle vibes will surely help! That's a lotta love on that ankle.

revbyrd said...

Oh, I just love this! Makes me feel like breaking out my ace bandages and wearing them as a fashion statement!

Zentangle said...

thanks, you guys.....love your comments....means a lot to us that you take the time to say something..... maria (and rick)

Lois Heinani Stokes said...

Aloha,
One healing technique I learned in Hawaii is the use of patterns. Straight lines energize (symbol of power) and circles calm (Symbol of Love). We are working towards integration or Harmonizing of love and power. So.. I agree with Carole "That's a lotta love on that ankle."

Shelly Beauch said...

A different take on signing a plaster cast, a very glamorous healing procedure. I hope it works.

kass hall said...

At first glance I thought it was a tattoo and I was thinking COOL!!

Awesome idea....must bear it in mind for future injuries!!

sewingurl said...

I agree with sunny hall, I thought it was a tattoo, but as an elastic bandage it is quite striking. Healing never looked so fashionable.